Police reports Aug. 5-7
• Antwan Lebrian Webb (BM, 22) was charged at 106 Parkdale Drive with second degree trespass.
• Khiry Tajh Love (BM, 23) was charged at 210 Leonard St. with resist, delay, obstruct not aggravated.
• Melody Ann Irwin (WF, 33) was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with second degree trespass.
• Brett Vanzant (WM, 22) was charged at 21 N. Forrest Drive with possession of a controlled substance.
• Blanche Wood Gordon (WF, 35) was charged at 21 N. Forrest Drive with possession of a controlled substance.
• Timothy Vanzant (WM, 23) was charged at 1119 Randolph St. with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Aamir Ahmed (IM, 23) was charged at 613 Riverview Road with robbery with a firearms or other dangerous weapons.
• Chelsea Taylor Hall (WF, 19) was charged at 613 Riverview Drive in Lexington with conspiracy to commit a felony.
• Justin Heath Arnette (WM, 34) was charged at 271 Fairgrove Road with assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
• Amanda Nicole Howell (WF, 30) was charged at 117 Lowery Drive with vandalism to real property willful and wanton injury.
• Jonathan Adam Cranford (WM, 25) was charged at 50 W. Holly Hill Road with possession of a controlled substance.
• Jeffery Lee Gilbert (BM, 52) was charged at 118 Tremont St. with DWI.