Police reports Oct. 7-11
• Austin Douglas McMasters (WM, 16) was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with larceny shoplifting.
• Andrew Lee Holder (WM, 21) was charged at 211 Foster St. with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
• Joshua William Scott (BM, 16) was charged at 410 Unity St. with assault and battery.
• Dennis Wayne Hill (WM, 27) was charged at 151 Wood Hill Drive with failure to return hired property.
• Britteny Shontel Abrams (BF, 26) was charged at 829 Bowerwood Drive with failure to appear.
• Mitchell Wayne Dinkins (WM, 32) was charged at 13 Cloniger Drive with larceny shoplifting.
• Portugal Byas (BM, 69) was charged at 831 Leach Ave. with attempted murder.
• Shaun Allen Bransome (WM, 29) was charged at 15 Leonard St. with felony breaking and entering.
• Dustin Lee Trull (WM, 18) was charged at 302 Worrell St. with felony breaking and entering.
• Nagayle Antoine Carroll (BM, 33) was charged at 610 Concord St. with driving while license revoked.
• Dustin Ray Bowman (WM, 26) was charged at 1311 Blair St. with failure to register as a sex offender.
• Jimmie Lee Green (WM, 72) was charged at 208 Warner St. with communicating threats.
• Dakenya Lashay Anderson (BF, 26) was charged at 115 Carolina Ave. with felony breaking and entering.