Police reports April 9-15, 2014
• David Scott Kneavel, 40, was charged at 125 Payne Road with failure to appear.
• Andy Glenn Gallimore, 30, was charged at 122 Cornell Drive in High Point with failure to appear.
• Anthony Rodriguez, 31, was charged at 1300 National Highway with possession of a controlled substance.
• Valerie Kennedy Shipman, 29, was charged at 1310 National Highway with failure to appear.
• Michael Roy Hughes, 54, was charged at Interstate 85 with driving while license revoked.
• Charles-Terry Vincint Battle, 47, was charged at 7 E. Guilford St. with possession of a controlled substance.
• Justin Bradley Shore, 28, was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with larceny shoplifting.
• Andrew Blake Corneilison, 27, was charged at 1099 Liberty Drive with obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Malik Amir Wilson, 17, was charged at 308 Walker St. with felony breaking and entering.
• Montanna Lynn Blackburn, 32, was charged at 3000 Old Thomasville Road in High Point with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tracey Jo Garrard, 27, was charged at 3000 Old Thomasville Road with possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute a controlled substance.
• Tabitha DeLeen Johnston, 32, was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with larceny shoplifting.
• Raymond Mayo, 50, was charged at 10 Liberty Drive with resisting a public officer.
• John Wesley Johnson, 39, was charged at 125 Kendall Mill Road with assault on a female.
• William Roy Blackburn, 49, was charged at 310 Hinkle St. with felony larceny.
• Steven Ray Barringer, 40, was charged at 7 W. Guilford St. with failure to appear.
• Marcus Mobley Bratton, 24, was charged at 609 Mendenhall St. with failure to appear.
• Phil Alexander Lones, 48, was charged at 207 Old Lexington Road with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
• Nicolas Tyliek Kinlaw, 38, was charged at 210 W. Colonial Drive with misdemeanor larceny.
• Jordon Brian Baxter, 19, was charged at 1135 W. Green St. with obtaining advances under promise to work/pay same.
• Mitchell Dean Bryant, 50, was charged at 4179 N.C. Highway 62 in Trinity with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Shaun Allen Branscome, 29, was charged at 15 Leonard St. with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Mickey Rheuark, 48, was charged at 4347 Briarcliff Road with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Taylor Marie Hollifield, 18, was charged at 201 Tower Road with littering public/private places.