Police reports Feb. 21-23
• Anna Theresa Underwood, 22, was charged at 200 Arthur Drive with disorderly conduct.
• Willie Charlie Williams, 60 was charged at 216 Bell Drive with sexual battery.
• Corey Brandon McMahan, 24, was charged at 700 W. Holly Hill Road with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Nathaniel Richard Drumm, 16, was charged at Marsh Street with possession of a controlled substance.
• Jose Miguel Jimenez, 19, was charged at 7 W. Guilford St. with hit and run property damage.
• Tydarius Tuttle, 19, was charged at 401 Mason Way with possession of a controlled substance.
• Luis Patricio Garcia, 22, was charged at 100 Conrad St. with DWI.
• Michael Jerome Bennett, 32, was charged at 600 National Highway with possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute a controlled substance.
•.Sylvester Dejesus Thompson, 29, was charged at 615 E. Main St. with intoxicated/disruptive-cursing/shouting at others.
• Larry Dajun Miller, 22, was charged at 199 Cox Ave. with possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute a controlled substance.
• Diedra Ann Walker, 51, was charged at 702 Davidson St. with larceny shoplifting.
• Benjamin Lee Johnston, 33, was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with larceny shoplifting.