Police reports Feb. 7-9
• Nicholas Ryan Thompson, 28, was charged at 810 Georgia Ave. with communicating threats.
• Pamela Grace Scott, 31, was charged at 722 N. Albertson Road with possession of a controlled substance.
• Brandon Todd Everhart, 28, homeless, was charged with obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Malcolm Allen Blevins, 17, was charged at Tower Road with possession of a controlled substance.
• Jamie Michelle Liston, 22, was charged at 316 Polk St. with possession of a controlled substance.
• Rodney Anthony Lowe, 47, was charged at 17 Fisher Ferry St. with DWI.
• Corderro Jerry Coleman, 26, was charged at 1000 Doak Court with assault on a female.
• Mark Anthony Livengood, 42, was charged at 1000 National Highway with failure to return rental property with written purchase option.
• William Henry Blackburn, 23, was charged at 321 Brewer St. with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
• Katina Causey Orender, 41, was charged at 456 Pleasant Grove Church Road with false report to law enforcement agency.
• Dana Lashaundra Bray, 30, was charged at 7 W. Guilford St. with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
• Ashton Tanner Galloway, 18, was charged at 7 W. Guilford St. with failure to appear.
• Jeremy Thomas Tucker, 18, was charged at 100 Hillcrest Circle with possession of marijuana up to a half ounce.
• Christopher Raymond Turner, 44, was charged at 1974 Old Hwy. 29 with assault and battery.
• Dominique Devereaux Thompson, 28, was charged at 501 E. Guilford St. with domestic criminal trespass.
• Michael Thomas Godbolt, 24, was charged at 501 Albertson Road with assault on a female.
• Eric Dean Bost, 37, was charged at Highway 29 with DWI.
• Douglas Lee Rogers, 25, was charged at 315 Salem St. with failure to appear.