Police reports Jan. 3-8
• Garry Dean Shepherd (WM, 28) was charged at 1065 Ball Park Road with failure to appear.
• Joseph Clayton Baker (WM, 21) was charged at 900 W. Cooksey Drive with felony larceny.
• William Rex May (WM, 57) was charged at 13 Cloniger Drive with larceny shoplifting.
• Matthew Aaron Davis (WM, 20) was charged at 407 National Highway with disturbing the peace.
• Jason Michael Hughes (IM, 32) was charged at 404 Pineywood Road with communicating threats.
• Elizabeth Renee Foster (WF, 33) was charged at 499 Baptist Childrens Home Road with failure to appear.
• Christopher Anthony Harris (WM, 17) was charged at 118 tom Road in Lexington with larceny by servants and other employees.
• Lewis Jawan Horne (BM, 22) was charged at 407 National Highway with failure to appear.
• Adrian Sanchez Jackson (BM, 25) was charged at 509 National Highway with simple possession.
• Dennis Clemmer (WM, 53) was charged at 151 Hasty Hill Road with obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Leander Maurice Poole (BM, 31) was charged at 7 W. Guilford St. with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
• Mary Allison Kestler (WF, 37) was charged at 110 W. Center St. with second degree murder.
• Sabrina Ann Southern (WF, 44) was charged at 50 W. Holly Hill road with false report to law enforcement agency. .
• Tommie Jo Danko (WF, 19) was charged at 1219 Lexington Ave. with misdemeanor larceny.
• Nicholas Chase Roberts (WM, 16) was charged at 1219 Lexington Ave. with misdemeanor larceny.
• Michael David Baker (BM, 55) was charged at 512 Cox Ave. with second degree trespass.
• Scott Harrison Twyman (BM, 38) was charged atr 313 Winston St. with abandonment.
• Diedra Ann Walker (BF, 51) was charged at 702 Davidson St. with misdemeanor larceny.
• Conjitia Roxanna Hare (BF, 47) was charged at 116 Church St. with misdemeanor larceny.