Police reports Dec. 2-11
• Erica Louise Carlton (BF, 35) was charged at 1450 Baptist Childrens Home Road with resisting a public officer.
• Gordon Randall Thomas (WM, 29) was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with misdemeanor larceny.
• Jeremy Dallas Redwine (WM, 25) was charged at 1585 Liberty Drive with possession of a controlled substance.
• Andrew Corneilison (WM, 27) was charged at 122 Albertson Road with felony breaking and entering.
• Mellisa Bass Ward (WF, 36) was charged at 312 Tremont St. with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
• Michael Jermaine Hannah (BM, 34) was charged at 312 Tremont St. with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
• Robert Maurice Habersman (BM, 33) was charged at 813 2nd St. in Alamonte Springs with possession of a controlled substance.
• Germaine Shawn Spring (BM, 33) was charged at 600 E. Guilford St. with possession with intent to sell, manufacture, distribute a controlled substance.
• Nina Ashley Tapia (WF, 33) was charged at 111 Redbud Lane with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
• Claudia Patricia Leiton (WF, 38) was charged at 309 Albertson Road with assault and battery.
• Ronald Brandon Golden (WM, 19) was charged at 699 Liberty Drive with failure to appear.
• Michael Wayne Williams (WM, 18) was charged at 1408 Lake road with second degree burglary.
• Cory James Sauerbrey (WM, 19) was charged at 50 W. Holly HIll Road with underage consumption of alcohol.
• Dylan Lane Hyder (WM, 18) was charged at 50 W. Holly Hill Road with resist, obstruct, delay not aggravated.
• Michael Anthony Thomas (BM, 27) was charged at 19 Fifth Ave. with assault on a female.
• Tyrina Renna Boswell (BF, 23) was charged at 19 Fifth Ave. with assault with a deadly weapon.
• Donna Francine Allen (BF, 48) was charged at 902 W. Cooksey Drive with concealment of merchandise.
• Miguel Angel Urretia (WM, 42) was charged at 105 Paul Kennedy Road with injury to personal property.
• Ashley Marie Wiseman (WF, 25) was charged at 899 Julian Ave. with failure to appear.